Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Simple Citrus Juicer




As a health-conscious vegan, one of my favorite pieces of kitchen equipment is...

The Simple Citrus Juicer!  

It's a cinch to assemble, quick to use, and easy to clean!  The collection cup even has measurements printed on the side so you know exactly how much juice you've got, which really comes in handy with some recipes.  And as far as tools or accessories are concerned, it is probably the most inexpensive investment in your well being that you could possibly make.  I mean, mine only cost me ten dollars, new, at Target!  If that's still too pricey, I'll bet you could find one at your local thrift store for a couple of bucks.  Of course, with the model pictured above, you have to wring out the juice manually.  But there are electric models if you wish to eliminate the labor.  Shop around.  But do seriously consider purchasing a citrus juicer to have on hand at home.  After a tall morning glass of unpasteurized, raw, living, freshly-squeezed orange or grapefruit juice, you won't have to ask why!  :)

3 comments:

crunchyveganwifelife said...

The picture of your juicer is lovely.

Vegan Valerie said...

Thank you, Brandi!

I like the simple things in life, like this juicer. I remember you saying that you also like simple living! We have that in common, as well! :)

Unknown said...

Hey,

It is difficult to shop the best citrus juicer, so thanks a lot for writing post on citrus juicer.

I just want to shop the best citrus juicer for my home and kitchen.and also want all others to buy the best juicer.